We provide mobile notary service, so you don’t need to wait until we are open.
We drive to your place, so it is convenient for you. We provide service from 8AM to 8PM six days a week. I’m fluent in Chinese & English. Call any time!
Notary Id Number: 2419271
Notary Expiration Date: April 2, 2017
An acknowledgment formally documents the following:
- That the signer of a document appeared before the Notary,
- That the Notary positively identified the signer, and
- That the signer both acknowledged the signature as his/hers, and that the signature was made willingly.
A jurat is a certificate of office or person before whom writing was sworn and is designed to compel truthfulness on the part of the signer. The jurat is completed during the execution of an affidavit or other form of verification and is generally written at the foot of an affidavit stating when, where, and before whom such affidavit was sworn.
|Taking an acknowledgment||$2.50/ea|
|Executing a jurat||$2.50/ea|
|Every 1 mile round trip from Livingston town center of New Jersey||$0.75/mile|
|Service Areas: Essex, Eastern Morris, Northern Union counties|
Please email to Notary@HousingInTheZone.com
Or call/text Yangdong “Jeffrey” at 201-455-7770
Tue-Sun 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Service Areas Map
What kind of notary we don’t do?
- We don’t pre-date an action. The Notary may never date an action (acknowledgement, jurat, etc.,) prior to the execution (signature) date appearing on the document involved.
- We don’t lend a journal, stamp, or other personalized Notary equipment to another individual.
- We don’t prepare a legal document or give advice on legal matters, or matters pertaining to land titles. This includes the preparation of pleadings, affidavits, briefs and any other submissions to the court.
- We don’t appear as a representative of another person in a legal proceeding.
- We don’t act for others in the collection of delinquent bills or claims.
- We refrain from notarizing documents in which we have a personal interest including documents we have prepared for a fee.